Innovate Faster with Azure Native Dynatrace Service
When modernizing your applications on Azure Cloud to realize your digital transformation goals, real-time insights into your environments performance is paramount to ensure you’re getting the most out of your cloud investment. Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform allows Azure users to better architect, operate, and build in the cloud by delivering the automatic answers that accelerate innovation and drive operational efficiency for Azure cloud adoption and usage.
In this webinar, experts from Dynatrace and Microsoft will demonstrate how the Azure native Dynatrace service provides:
- Single sign-on: You can easily enable SSO through Azure Active Directory—there’s no need for separate authentication to the Dynatrace portal. This improves security and compliance and creates a single source for troubleshooting, performance optimization, and cross-team collaboration.
- Metrics and Logs: You can enable the automated collection of metrics and logs for Virtual Machine (VM) and App Services resources by installing Dynatrace OneAgent on those resources.
- OneAgent deployment: You can install or uninstall Dynatrace OneAgents on single or multiple virtual machines and Azure App Services directly from your Azure Portal.
- Manage Dynatrace within Azure Portal: Within your Azure Portal, you can verify which resources are sending Azure metrics and logs to Dynatrace and make instant changes as needed.
- Deeper Azure CLI integration: You can easily manage Dynatrace resources from the Azure CLI to further extend deployments of those resources with ARM templates or other third-party IAAC platforms, such as Terraform.