IBM System z mainframe monitoring Fact Sheet
End-to-end, AI-powered mainframe and hybrid observability
Mainframes are used by 71 percent of Fortune 500 companies and power 30 billion transactions a day. Many of these transactions are initiated by mobile and web applications running in the cloud. Dynatrace is breaking down the wall between distributed and mainframe environments and provides full end-to-end observability from the end user to z/OS.
2023 CIO Report: Is tradition infrastructure monitoring broken? Hear from CIOs and IT Leaders managing the move to the modern cloud.Learn more
Perform 2023 is over, but you can still experience every boundary-breaking mainstage session, product announcement, and breakout session on-demand.Watch on-demand
Dynatrace named a Leader for 12th straight time, positioned furthest for Completeness of Vision.Learn more
Ready to see Dynatrace in action?
Get started now with Dynatrace SaaS or contact us for Dynatrace on-premises!
- Full stack availability and performance monitoring
- Smart analysis and alerting powered by artificial intelligence
- Deployable as SaaS, or keep your data on-premises
- Easy monitoring with no configuration
- Real-time support via in-product-chat
- Full scalability—scales with your needs
Try free trial Contact us