IoT Consumer Confidence Report
Challenges for Enterprise Cloud Monitoring on the horizon
- How poor performance could hamper consumer adoption of IoT devices
- The extent of consumer concern about potential IoT failures in self-driving cars, smart home applications and smart medical devices
- How often IoT users are already experiencing outages and problems
For the Full Story, Download Your Copy
IoT on the road and the potential for software glitches is a major concern for consumers.
of consumers think software glitches in self-driving cars will cause serious injuries and fatalities
will be deterred from using self-driving cars as they fear software malfunctions
Consumers are worried that IoT performance problems will lead them to losing overall control of their home.
of consumers are concerned about losing control of their smart home due to performance problems
of consumers are concerned about being overcharged for smart meter usage due to technology and software problems
Consumers have serious concerns about the potential for IoT performance problems or failures in healthcare.
of consumers are concerned their clinical data could be compromised
of consumers aged 55+ would not trust IoT devices to administer medication
Ready to see Dynatrace in action? Take a free trial!
Get started now with Dynatrace SaaS or contact us for Dynatrace on-premises!
- Full stack availability and performance monitoring
- Smart analysis and alerting powered by artificial intelligence
- Deployable as SaaS, or keep your data on-premises
- Easy monitoring with no configuration
- Real-time support via in-product-chat
- Full scalability—scales with your needs