Kroger reaps the rewards of utilizing AI to drive cloud innovation
Kroger reinvented their platform to change their digital presence, and better their internal operations. With teams talking different languages, resolution times and problem spotting became an issue.
In this video, hear from Jay Cotton, Performance Engineer at Kroger how the company consolidated 16 tools into one and helped create a common language between teams and so resolution times and problem-solving has become much quicker.
Ready to see Dynatrace in action?
Get started now with Dynatrace SaaS or contact us for Dynatrace on-premises!
- Full stack availability and performance monitoring
- Smart analysis and alerting powered by artificial intelligence
- Deployable as SaaS, or keep your data on-premises
- Easy monitoring with no configuration
- Real-time support via in-product-chat
- Full scalability—scales with your needs
Try free trial Contact us