Keeping pace with U-Haul on its digital transformation
U-Haul is an American moving and storage rental company, operating for 74 years, and is now the biggest do-it-yourself rental operation in the world.
In this video Mike Shanko, Head of Infrastructure and Infrastructure Security at U-Haul explains why they chose Dynatrace after the company’s existing monitoring solutions had failed to provide full visibility into the performance of their applications. U-Haul were looking for a solution built for the enterprise cloud that could keep up with the pace of the company, it’s expanding cloud ecosystem, and its leading reputation.
$1.5M, on average, is wasted on IT teams identifying relevant alerts. Find out how AI can help reduce this.Learn more
Perform 2020 Las Vegas is available on-demand.Watch now
Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring. Dynatrace positioned furthest for Completeness of VisionLearn more
Ready to see Dynatrace in action?
Get started now with Dynatrace SaaS or contact us for Dynatrace on-premises!
- Full stack availability and performance monitoring
- Smart analysis and alerting powered by artificial intelligence
- Deployable as SaaS, or keep your data on-premises
- Easy monitoring with no configuration
- Real-time support via in-product-chat
- Full scalability—scales with your needs
Try free trial Contact us