The ongoing pandemic has changed the way we work, play and interact forever. In turn, it has sparked a rapid pivot to digitalisation like never before. Governments and businesses alike are turning to technology to solve problems and innovate services.
Find out how Asia-Pacific’s leading governments & tech innovators are scaling for a hyper-digitalised world and insights you can adopt instantly. Guest panellists include South Korea’s Digital Government Cooperation Division, METI Japan, NHB Singapore and the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Sungjoo Son, Director, Digital Government Cooperation Division, Ministry of the Interior and Safety, Republic of Korea
- Hiroki Habuka, Deputy Director for Global Digital Governance, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
- Mohamed Hardi, Director & Chief Information Officer, National Heritage Board, Singapore
- Dwain Lindsay, Service Delivery Manager Digital Transformation, Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Rafi Katanasho, APAC CTO, Dynatrace
- Elaine Liew, Head of Hybrid, Edge Computing, Asia Pacific Japan, Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- How the cloud can help governments manage rapid digitalisation
- How Automatic & Intelligent Observability simplifies cloud transformation, even in hybrid environments
- How AI and analytics can be used to build predictive, personalised services and improve citizens’ experience