A 2018 Global CIO Report
Speed of Innovation in the Cloud: The Top 5 Challenges
- How the pace of software updates puts the customer experience at risk
- The biggest barriers to cloud migrations and DevOps adoption
- What’s stifling innovation and derailing digital transformations
For the Full Story, Download Your Copy
The pressure to innovate faster is putting end user experience at risk. And yet CIOs believe the pace of innovation is not going to slow down.
of CIOs believe the pressure for speed in digital innovation puts the customer experience at risk
of CIOs think they will be required to release even faster updates in the future
The key to keeping up with the pace of innovation is to migrate services to a hybrid multi-cloud environment – but, introducing that complexity creates a new layer of challenges:
of organizations are challenged in attempting to ensure that app performance isn’t negatively impacted by cloud migration
of organizations are challenged in identifying that moving an app to the cloud yields the desired benefits
Siloes between teams and tools, and a lack of collaboration across the organization, exacerbates this problem even more, making it difficult for IT to get a single “view of the truth.”
of organizations are leaning on a DevOps culture to improve collaboration, but...
of CIOs say a lack of shared tools and data undermine DevOps efforts
Ready to see Dynatrace in action? Take a free trial!
Get started now with Dynatrace SaaS or contact us for Dynatrace on-premises!
- Full stack availability and performance monitoring
- Smart analysis and alerting powered by artificial intelligence
- Deployable as SaaS, or keep your data on-premises
- Easy monitoring with no configuration
- Real-time support via in-product-chat
- Full scalability—scales with your needs